CODE OF CONDUCT
The pupils of Cannons Creek are expected to:
· Attend school every day.
· Be punctual.
· Work diligently.
· Participate actively in a balanced school life.
· Respect the property of the school and of others.
· Be considerate in thought, word and deed.
· Be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
· Wear their school uniform correctly, with pride and maintain a good general appearance.
· Support the school, uphold its traditions and encourage others to do the same.
· Respect themselves and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
· Accept responsibility for their actions.
· Respect the rights of others.
· Uphold the ethos of the Cannons Creek family.
Should you wish for a copy of either the Primary and/or High School Code of Conduct documents, we request that you contact either Mrs Tracy Wahl for the Primary School or Mr Mike van Haght for the High School.